ISLAMIC CONNECTION TO THE SON OF MAN ( ISA)
From the Son of Man’s Desk
* * * *
…BELIEVE IT IF YOU CAN,
Jesus Christ of Nazareth was a Muslim Jew and that was why he gave all his messages in Aramaic which is the language of Arabia.
…BELIEVE IT IF YOU CAN,
St. Paul who was met by the Lord Jesus Christ on his way to Damascus, went straight to Arabia for 3 years, came back and settled in Syria for 14 years preaching without opposition. What do you think he preached in Arabia without opposition? It was 14 years after that he went back to Jerusalem to confer with flesh and blood (fellow human beings, the Jews) that he was opposed, arrested and battered. He would have been killed if not for intervention of the Roman soldiers.
Galatians 1:15-17Amplified Bible (AMP)
15 But when God, who had chosen me and set me apart before I was born, and called me through His grace, was pleased 16 to reveal His Son in me so that I might preach Him among the Gentiles [as the good news—the way of salvation], I did not immediately consult with [a]anyone [for guidance regarding God’s call and His revelation to me]. 17 Nor did I [even] go up to Jerusalem to those who were apostles before me; but I went to Arabia and stayed awhile, and afterward returned once more to Damascus.
Galatians 1:15-17 Good News Translation (GNT)
15 But God in his grace chose me even before I was born, and called me to serve him. And when he decided 16 to reveal his Son to me, so that I might preach the Good News about him to the Gentiles, I did not go to anyone for advice, 17 nor did I go to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before me. Instead, I went at once to Arabia, and then I returned to Damascus.
Galatians 2:1-5Amplified Bible (AMP)
1Then after a period of fourteen years I again went up to Jerusalem, [this time] with Barnabas, taking Titus along also. 2 I went up [to Jerusalem] because of a [divine] revelation, and I put before them the gospel which I preach among the Gentiles. But I did so in private before those of [a]reputation, for fear that I might be running or had run [the course of my ministry] in vain. 3 But [all went well, for] not even Titus, who was with me, was compelled [as some had anticipated] to be circumcised, despite the fact that he was a Greek. 4 My concern was because of the [b]false brothers [those people masquerading as Christians] who had been secretly smuggled in [to the community of believers]. They had slipped in to spy on the freedom which we have in Christ Jesus, in order to bring us back into bondage [under the Law of Moses]. 5 But we did not yield to them even for a moment, so that the truth of the gospel would continue to remain with you [in its purity].
Galatians 2:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
2Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with me also.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.
3 But neither Titus, who was with me, being a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised:
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:
5 To whom we gave place by subjection, no, not for an hour; that the truth of the gospel might continue with you.
…BELIEVE IT IF YOU CAN
The Romans never killed Jesus Christ. The Muslims never killed Jesus Christ or St. Paul, but the anti-Christ Jews and their members scattered all over the world.
Peace be unto you
The Son of Man.
The word ‘Islam’ is of Arabic origin meaning ‘submission’, in the sense of surrendering to God’s will. It is the religion of about 1.6 billion people globally (Pew Research Centre, 2010).
It all started in the 7th century in a small desert town of Mecca (Saudi Arabia) through revelations Prophet Muhammad got through Jibril(Archangel Gabriel).
Prophet Muhammad began receiving revelations in the year 610 while he was meditating in a cave on the summit of Mount Hira, outside Mecca.
This piece is a research work aimed at establishing the fact that all the past prophets of God saw and spoke concerning our age, the days of the Son of Man. Below are some of what Prophet Muhammad said would happen 1,240 years after his departure; and here we are today.
Only the truth can set us free because only facts are convincing.
The Son of Man
PROPHETIC QUOTES FROM THE HOLY QURAN ABOUT THE RETURN OF CHRIST AS PROPHESIED BY THE HOLY PROPHET MUHAMMAD
EXCERPTS FROM ISLAMIC HADITH ABOUT THE RETURN AND PERSON OF THE MESSIAH AT THE ENDTIME
Hz. Ali ibn Abu Talib says: The promised Mahdi (as) will be descended from me and will appear in the End Times. THERE IS NO OTHER MAHDI AWAITED BY ANY OTHER NATION APART FROM HIM.” (Isbat al-Hudat, Vol. 7, p. 148.) In this hadith our Prophet (saas) tells us that MUSLIMS, JEWS and CHRISTIANS are all awaiting the same Savior, and that ALL THREE FAITHS ARE AWAITING HAZRAT MAHDI (as).
“…At that point, just when the movement appears to be very strong, THE RELIGION OF TRUE CHRISTIANITY, WHICH COMPRISES THE COLLECTIVE PERSONALITY OF JESUS (Upon whom be peace), WILL EMERGE. That is, it will descend from the skies of divine mercy. PRESENT DAY CHRISTIANITY WILL BE PURIFIED IN THE FACE OF THAT REALITY; IT WILL CAST OFF SUPERSTITION AND DISTORTION, AND UNITE WITH THE TRUTHS OF ISLAM. Christianity will in effect be transformed into a sort of Islam. Following the Qur’an, the collective personality of Christianity will be in the rank of follower, and Islam, in that of leader. True religion will become a mighty force as a result of its joining it. Although defeated before the atheistic movement while separate, as a result of their union Christianity and Islam will acquire the capability to defeat and rout it. Then the person of Jesus (Upon whom be peace), who is present with his human body in the world of the heavens, will come to lead the current of true religion, as, relying on the promise of One Powerful Over All Things, the Bringer of Sure News has said.
When Jesus (Upon whom be peace) comes, NOT EVERYONE WILL KNOW HIM TO BE THE TRUE JESUS. HIS ELECT AND THOSE CLOSE TO HIM WILL RECOGNIZE HIM THROUGH THE LIGHT OF BELIEF. IT WILL NOT BE SELF-EVIDENT SO THAT EVERYONE WILL RECOGNIZE HIM… (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi, 15thLetters Second Current)
Furthermore, “Everything will perish save His countenance” is a sword to cut man’s attachment to things other than God. It looks to the transitory things of this fleeting world in order to sever attachment to them, if it is not for Almighty God’s sake. That is to say, if man’s attachment is for God’s sake and on account of the face that looks to Him, and for Him, he cannot embrace what is other than Him so that his head should be cut off with the sword of “Everything will perish save His countenance.
” A ZEALOUS, SELF-SACRIFICING COMMUNITY KNOWN AS A CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY BUT WORTHY OF BEING CALLED “MUSLIM CHRISTIANS,” WILL WORK TO UNITE THE TRUE RELIGION OF JESUS (Upon whom be peace)WITH THE REALITY OF ISLAMand will kill and rout that society of the Dajjal under the leadership of Jesus (UWP), thus saving humanity from atheism. This important mystery is very lengthy. Since we have discussed it briefly in other places, here we make do with this indication… (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi, 29th Letter 7th Section Sixth Sign)
It says in a narration in connection with Jesus (Peace be upon him) killing the Dajjal: “THE DAJJAL WILL HAVE A COLOSSAL FORM, HE WILL BE EXTRAORDINARILY BIG AND TALLER THAN A MINARET, WHILE JESUS (PUH) WILL BE VERY SMALL IN COMPARISON.” it isan allusion and sign that QUANTITIVELY, THE SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY OF MUJAHIDÊN WHO WILL RECOGNIZE JESUS (peace be upon him) AND FOLLOW HIM, WILL BE VERY FEW AND SMALL COMPARATIVELY TO THE ‘SCIENTIFIC’, PHYSICAL ARMIES OF THE DAJJAL(Bediuzzaman Said Nursi, The Rays: 5th Ray 16th Matter)
Also, since the strange circumstances and fearsome activities of the Antichrist’s regime, andthe covert organization and government that he founds, have been narrated as referring to hisperson, their true meaning has remained obscure. For example, “He will be so powerful and longlivedthat only Jesus (PUH) will be able to kill him; nothing else will be able to.
” THAT IS, IT WILLONLY BE A REVEALED, ELEVATED, PURE RELIGION THAT WILL BE ABLE TO OVERTURN HIS WAY AND RAPACIOUS REGIME, AND ELIMINATE THEM”. Such a religion will emerge among the true followers of Jesus(PUH), and it will follow the Qur’an and become united with it. On the coming of Jesus (PUH)and EMERGENCE OF THE TRUE CHRISTIAN RELIGION, the Antichrist’s irreligious way will be wiped outand will cease. The Antichrist’s person could otherwise be killed by a mere germ or by influenza (Bediuzzaman Said Nursi,The Rays: The Fifth Ray - p.101)
There will come a time upon the people when nothing will remain of Islam except its name only and nothing will remain of the Quran except its inscription. Their mosques will be splendidly furnished but destitute of guidance. Their divines will be the worst people under the heaven and strife will issue from and avert to them.” (MishkatulMasabih, KitabulIlm)
A time will come when my followers will become divided into SEVENTY-THREE SECTS. ALL OF THEM EXCEPT ONE WILL DESERVE THE FIRE.(SunanAbiDawud 4597: Hasan)
Verily God will appoint for this Ummah in the beginning of every century, ONE who will restore for it its faith. (Abu Dawood, KitabulFitan)
And I swear by the Lord who holds my life in His hands that the son of Mary shall surely appear among you as just arbiter and shall break the cross, annihilate the swine and abolish Jazia.(SahihBukhari, KitabBad’ulKhalq, Bab Nazooli Isa Bin Maryam)
What will be your condition when the son of Mary will descend among you and he will be your Imam from among yourselves? (SahihBukhari, KitabulAnbiya)
There is no MAHDI except ISA. (IbnMaja, Bab ShiddatuzZaman)
Whosoever lives from among you shall meet Isa, son of Mary who is IMAM, MAHDI, ARBITER and JUDGE. (Musnad Ahmad bin Hanbal, Vol. 2, p. 411)
I give you the glad tidings of MAHDI who will be raised in my Ummah at a time of digression and distress of people. He will fill the earth with equity and justice as it is filled with oppression and violence. (Musnad Ahmad Bin Hanbal, Vol. 3, p. 37)
When one thousand and two hundred and forty years WILL PASS, God will raise Mahdi.(An-NajmusSaqih, Vol. 2, p. 209)
That Ummah can never die which has me at one end, and the Messiah, son of Mary, at the other.(IbnMaja, Bab Al-I’atisamBis-Sunnat)
How can those followers go to perdition whose beginning is marked with my appearance and after me 12 radiant and wise (Khalifas) and the end with Messiah, son of Mary. Nevertheless, BETWEEN IT WILL OCCUR THRUST OF COMMOTION AND ITS PERPETRATORS HAVE NOTHING WITH ME NOR I HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH THEM.(Ikmalud Din, p. 157)
The best century is the one in which I live, then the next century, then the century after that. Then there will spread falsehood at the hands of people who will take pride in their wealth and riches and will grow fat on the earnings of others.(Tirmidhi& Bukhari, Kitab Al-Shahadat)
Faith will ascend to the Pleiades and a man of Persian descent will bring it back to earth.(SahihBukhari, Kitab-al Tafseer)
The late KhawajaHasanNizami, after his tour of the Islamic countries wrote:
All the divines and saintly people with whom I met during my tour of the Islamic countries, I found them anxiously awaiting for the Imam Mahdi. A Khalifa of Sheikh Sanosi went up to the extent of saying that the Imam Mahdi shall appear in this very year–1331 A.H (1912/1913 AD).”(Ahl-Hadith, January 26, 1912).
Before pondering over these traditions of the Holy Prophet, peace be upon him, regarding the advent of the Messiah and Mahdi, it must be kept in view that the Holy Quran as well as the traditions of the Holy Prophet are unanimous in their verdict that Jesus, son of Mary, has died his natural death. Further, the Holy Quran and the traditions of the Holy Prophet both are in unison that the dead never return to life in this transitory world of ours. Hence when it is narrated in the traditions that Jesus son of Mary will come, it should not be taken literally but rather to be understood in the metaphorical sense as has been interpreted by a scholar of great repute and regenerator of his century, Mohyyud Din IbnArabi, when he says:“His descent in later ages will be with a DIFFERENT body.”(TafsirAraisul Bayan, Vol. 1, p. 262).
In his famous sermon at the Umayyad Mosque in 1911, Bediüzzaman provided important dates for the appearance of Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) and the period when he would be active: IN 71 (corresponding to 1951 Gregorian Calendar), THE SUN BEGAN TO RISE(al-Fajr as-Sadiq) OR WILL BEGIN TO RISE. EVEN IF THIS IS ONLY THE INITIAL REDNESS IN THE HORIZON (al-Fajr al-Kazib), IN 30-40 YEARS AL-FAJR AS-SADIQ WILL APPEAR (i.e. 1980/1990s His Ministry will become active).(The Damascus Sermon, p. 23). Said Nursi stressed the time 30 and 40 years after the year Hijri 1371…. The 1990s are the years when Hazrat Mahdi (pbuh) is active.
It is related that our Prophet (saas) said: The Hour will not come until the Qaim [Hazrat Mahdi (as)], my descendant, appears. This will be at a time permitted by Allah. Those who follow him will be saved, while those who hang back will be perished. O servants of Allah! Fear Allah: WHEN HAZRAT MAHDI (AS) APPEARS, ABANDON EVERYTHING AND RUN TO HIM BY ALL POSSIBLE MEANS because he ıs the calıph of Allahand my heir. (Bihar al-Anwar, Vol. 51, p. 65; Al-Hurr al-Amili, Ithbat al-Hudat, Vol. 6, p. 382)
If Allah permits you to see this RUN TO SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO HIM [FOLLOW HIM] AND NEVER ABANDON HIM. IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL, NEVER ABANDON HIM IF YOU REACH HIM AND FIND THE TRUE PATH. Ah – and he pointed to his chest – how I long to see him. LET NOTHING HOLD YOU BACK FROM SWEARING ALLEGIANCE TO HIM [FROM BEING HIS FOLLOWER, FROM FOLLOWING HIM] those who hold you back are those who have always sought refuge in corruption. If they speak, they speak evil, and if they are silent, they are impious and perverse.(Sheikh Muhammad ibn Ibrahim Numani, al-Ghaybah al-Numani, p. 252).
The Prophet of God said: “During that time THE MOSQUES WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AND FLOURISHING BUT THEY WILL BE DEVOID OF GUIDANCE AND ENLIGHTENMENT.” (Bihar al-Anwar, vol. 2, p. 190.).
HE WILL BE SENT WHEN HE IS BETWEEN 30 AND 40. The Mahdi is one of my children. HE IS AROUND 40. (Al-Haythami, Al-Qawl Al-Mukhtasar, P. 41)
From YahyaibnNufal, indeed Musa ibnJa’afar (as) raise his hands and supplicates after Asr prayer, I inquire from him saying, to whom did you offer prayer for? He said: to Al-Mahdi among the family of Muhammad (saas) and said: HE IS HAVING BIG STOMACH, his eyebrow very close, HIS LEGS ARE VERY ENERGETIC, HIS SHOULDER IS WIDE(Bihar al-Anwar: 86-81).
Humran bin A’yân says: To Imam Muhammad Bakir: "… Your Lord Hazrat Mahdi (As) will have a wide stomach ...” (Sheikh Muhammad bin Ibrahim Nomani, al-Ghaybah al-Nomani p. 253).
He [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] is a young man of medium stature and with a beautiful face … the radiance of his face shines like day in his hair, beard, and the blackness of his head, and gives him greatness.(Al-Uqayli, Al-Najmu Al-Saqib).
When our Qaim[Hazrat Mahdi (as)] appears, Almighty Allah WILL PROVIDE MEANS WHEREBY EVEN PEOPLE LIVING MANY MILES AWAY WILL BE ABLE TO SPEAK TO, SEE AND HEAR OUR QAIM FROM WHEREVER THEY MAY BE. (Mu’jamAhadith al-Imam al-Mahdi, Vol. 4 p. 57 and Bihar Vol. 52 p. 336).
One hadith states: ‘Hazrat Mahdi (as) will come. There will be a cloud just above his head. There will be an angel there who will cry out: This is Hazrat Mahdi (as), follow him...
… Abu Hurairah (ra) narrated: The Messenger of Allah (saas) said: ‘When I was made to walk in the night I encountered the Prophet Moses (as).’ Râvî said: The Messenger of Allah (saas) described him. ‘I saw him, and he was darkish, like one of the Shenhue men, tall and with straight hair.’ The Messenger of Allah (saas) said: ‘I also encountered the Prophet Jesus (as).’ The Prophet (saas) described him and said: ‘The Prophet Jesus (as) was of medium height, and of a red complexion, as if he had just emerged from the baths...’
…Az-Zuhrî told me, from Sâlim, that his father Abdullah ibn Umar (ra) said: No, the Prophet (saas) did not say that the Prophet Jesus (as) was ‘Reddish (of the face).’ He said: ‘I was asleep, and dreamed I was performing tawaf around the Kaaba. At that point, I saw someone dark, with straight, flowing hair. He was limping, leaning on two other people as he walked (around the Kaaba), water was dropping from his head. I asked, ‘Who is that? ’He is the son of Mary,’ they said.
Anas bin Malik stated that: "The Messenger of Allah (saas) was of middling height."(At-Tirmidhi, Imam Abu `Isa Muhammedibn `Isa Tirmidhi, Shamail Sharif, p. 15).
The Prophet Jesus (as), son of Mary, will definitely descend as a just judge and a just ruler. (Imam Nawawi, Commentary on Sahih Muslim)
The Judgment Day will not take place until the Prophet Jesus (as), son of Mary, comes as a fair ruler and a just imam. (SunanIbnMajah)
By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, the son of Mary (the Prophet Jesus [as]) will shortly descend among you people as a just ruler. (SahihBukhari).
HAZRAT MAHDI’S (AS) FOLLOWERS WILL NOT BE ARAB. They will be from other nationalities. BUT THEY WILL SPEAK ARABIC. (Al-Barzanji, Al-Isha'ah li-ashrat al-sa'ah).
Jabir quotes from Abu Ja’far: “When Umar asked Hazrat Ali (ra) about Mahdi, he (Umar) said: OIbn Abu Talib (Hazrat Ali), tell me about Mahdi. What is his name?” And Hazrat Ali (ra) said: “My dear, close friend, our Prophet saas) said: “Allah had me promise not to reveal his name to anybody until he would appear. His [Hazrat Mahdi (as)] name is one of the knowledge which Allah entrusted upon His messenger. (Iqmal al-din) (Gaybah, Allame Muhammad BaqirMajlisi, Ansariyan Publishing, Iran, 2007).
I believe I am a servant of that wondrous Person who will come in the future, and a rear-guard to set background for him and a pioneering soldier of THAT GREAT COMMANDER. (Barla Addendum, p. 162)
IN THE END TIMES, THE TRUE OWNERS IN THE BROAD SPHERE OF LIFE, IN OTHER WORDS HAZRAT MAHDI (AS) AND HIS DISCIPLES WILL COME BY ALLAH’S WILL, AND BROADEN THAT SPHERE and THOSE SEEDS WILL BLOOM AND WE SHALL WATCH FROM OUR TOMBS AND GIVE THANKS TO ALLAH. (Kastamonu Addendum, p. 99)
HAZRAT MAHDI’S (AS) FOLLOWERS TAKE REFUGE (FIND PEACE AND SECURITY BESIDE HIM) IN HIM, JUST AS HOW HONEY BEES TAKE REFUGE IN QUEEN BEE; he will fill the earth with justice and honesty. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhiraz-Zaman, p. 11)
(SIX) 6 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW THE QURAN SAYS ABOUT JESUS
It has been said that some aspects of the Bible and Q'uran are similar. But do you really know how similar? Muslims not only love and honour Jesus, they also believe in His second coming.
Here are 6 things you might not know Muslims believe about Jesus.
Jesus, Mary, and the angel Gabriel are all in the Quran (as are Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, and a bunch of other Bible characters).
Muslims believe that Jesus (called "Isa" in Arabic) was a prophet of God, was born to a virgin (Mary), and will return to Earth before the Day of Judgment to restore justice and to defeat al-Masih ad-Dajjal ("the false messiah"), also known as the Antichrist. All of which may sound pretty familiar to many Christians.
Just as with all the other prophets, including Mohammed, Muslims recite, "Peace be upon him" every time we refer to Jesus.
Muslims believe that Jesus performed miracles: The Quran discusses several of Jesus's miracles, including giving sight to the blind, healing lepers, raising the dead, and breathing life into clay birds.
The story of Jesus's birth as told in the Quran is also the story of his first miracle, when he spoke as an infant in the cradle and declared himself to be a prophet of God. Here's the story
In Islam, ʿĪsā ibn Maryam (Arabic: عيسىبنمريم, lit. 'Jesus, son of Mary'), or Jesus, is understood to be the penultimate prophet and messenger of God (Allah) and al-Masih, the Arabic term for Messiah (Christ), sent to guide the Children of Israel with a new revelation: al-Injīl (Arabic for "the gospel").
Jesus is believed to be a prophet who neither married nor had any children and is reflected as a significant figure, being found in the Quran in 93 verses with various titles attached such as "Son of Mary" and other relational terms, mentioned directly and indirectly, over 187 times. He is thus the most mentioned person in the Quran by reference; 25 times by the name Isa, third-person 48 times, first-person 35 times, and the rest as titles and attributes.
The Quran (central religious text of Islam) and most hadiths (testimonial reports) mention Jesus to have been born a "pure boy" (without sin) to Mary (مريم) as the result of virginal conception, similar to the event of the Annunciation in Christianity. In Islamic theology, Jesus is believed to have performed many miracles, several being mentioned in the Quran. Over the centuries, Islamic writers have referenced other miracles like casting out demons, having borrowed from some heretical pre-Islamic sources, and from canonical sources as legends about Jesus were expanded. Like all prophets in Islam, Jesus is also called a Muslim, as he preached that his followers should adopt the "straight path". In Islamic eschatology, Jesus returns in a Second Coming to fight the Al-Masih ad-Dajjal or "False Messiah" and establish peace on earth.
CLERICS SPEAK ON RETURN OF JESUS?
Vanguard, Friday, January 31, 2014 - 55
“JESUS IS COMING TO HAVE CHILDREN”
ShiekAddulFatai Muhammed BuhariInakoju is a Director, Religion and Operation, Ogun State Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board. He speaks on the coming again of Jesus.
Islam as a religion believes in the second coming of Jesus Christ. I believe in Jesus Christ as the messenger of Allah and as the son of Mary. (May the blessings of God beupon him).
The teachings of prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) explains that Jesus Christ is coming this time to propagate the word of God and importantly to do things he was unable to do during his life time on earth due to the direction and assignment given to him by his Master, Allah. But his second coming will give him the chance to marry and give birth to children.
The second coming of Jesus Christ signifies the end of time and there will be a great fight between him and Dajjai (anti-Christ) and Christ will overcome. …… “And (Jesus) shall be a sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of judgment): Therefore, have no doubt about the (Hour) but follow ye me: this is a Straight way. “Surah 43.61”.
“There are obviously key differences between Christian and Muslim beliefs regarding the return of Jesus from heaven but the fact are universally agreed on. Christians do not accept that he will come to live again as an ordinary human being on earth, least of all that he will die and be buried. Nevertheless, Jesus is coming the second time to make the ungodly believe in Allah”….
[THE SECOND COMING OF ISA]
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST WHICH ARE HELD BY ORTHODOX MUSLIMS
WHERE IS JESUS CHRIST NOW?
Muslim scholars insist that Isa did not die but was taken directly to heaven. They are in full agreement about this; however, they are not agreed as to the exact stage in which he finds himself in heaven as he continues his life there in the body. According to the following tradition when Muhammad ascended on his celestial journey (The Miraj) to the highest heaven he passed Jesus in the second heaven, other traditions say he is in the third or fourth stage in heaven.
He said, “Then Gabriel took me and ascended up till he reached the second heaven …………. When we reached over the second heaven, I saw Yahyaand Jesus who were cousins. Gabriel said, ‘These are Yahya and Jesus, so greet them.’ I greeted them and they returned the greeting saying, ‘Welcome, O pious brother and pious Prophet!”“(Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 640)
The Bible unambiguously asserts that Jesus is exalted at the right hand of God.“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high” (Hebrew 1:3).
“This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. Therefore, being by the right hand of God exalted …………….” (Acts 2:32, 33)
“So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.” (Mark 16:19)
“If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.” (Colossians 3:1)
DO MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT CHRIST WILL COME AGAIN?
Christians and Muslims both hold that Jesus Christ was raised alive to heaven and will return to earth at the end times. Although the two religions differ as to how he shall appear and what he will accomplish when he returns, they both teach that his return from heaven will herald the climax of human history.
What does the Quran teach about the second coming of Christ?
The Quran has no definite teaching about the subject of Christ’s second coming, however, support of this doctrine may be found in the verse below.
“And (Jesus) shall be a sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgement): Therefore, have no doubt about the (Hour) but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.” (AzZukhruf 43.61)
Yusuf Ali makes this comment about the verse: ‘This is understood to refer to the second coming of Jesus in the Last Days just before the Resurrection when he will destroy the false doctrines that pass under his name, and prepare the way for the universal acceptance of Islam, the Gospel of Unity and Peace, the Straightwayof the Quran.’ (Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran, p.1337).
WHAT DO THE TRADITIONS SAY ABOUT HIS RETURN?
If we need to find the Muslim view about the return of Christ and understand Muslim eschatology we need to turn to the traditions. There are said to be seventy reliable traditions on the subject here are just three examples.
Narrated Abu Huraira, Allah’s Apostle said, “By Him in whose hands my soul is, the son of Mary (Jesus) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jazzy (a tax taken from the non-Muslims, who are in the protection, of the Muslim government). Then there will be abundance of money and no-body will accept charitable gifts. (Bukhari Volume 3, Book 34, Number 425)
Narrated Abu Huraira, Allah’s Apostle said, “The Hour will not be established until the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you as a just ruler, he will break the cross, kill the pigs, and abolish the Jazzy tax. Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it (as charitable gifts). (Bukhari Volume 3, Book 43, Number 656) Sahih Muslim Volume 1 No 289 adds that “spite, mutual hatred and jealousy against one another will certainly disappear” during his reign when he returns.
Sahih Bukhari states that on Christ’s return Christians will be judged by the Quran and raises a question as to how they will fare when such an eventuality occurs. “Narrated Abu Huraira, Allah’s Apostle said “How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Quran and not by the law of Gospel.” (Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 658)
7. WHAT DO THE QURAN COMMENTATORS SAY ABOUT HIS RETURN?
According to Al-Baidawi (renowned Quran commentator d. 685 A.H.) ’He (Christ) will descend in the Holy Land at a place called Afik with a spear in his hand; with this he will kill al-Dadjal (Anti-Christ) and come to Jerusalem at the time of the salat of the morning prayer; the Imam will give place to him but he will refuse and will worship behind him according to the shariah of Muhammad; then he will kill the swine, break the crosses, lay all synagogues and churches in ruin and kill all Christians who do not believe him.
8. The last statement is based on the following verse from the Quran:
“And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgement he will be a witness against them” (AnNisa 4:159).
9. The consensus of commentators is that the time of his coming will be according to the fixed will of Allah. It is generally agreed that Isa will descend in the Middle East where he will destroy the Dajjal (Antichrist) and all his hosts. He will break the cross as a declaration forever against all the false notions that he was crucified. He will kill the pig and will make pork universally prohibited. He will abolish the Jiziyah tax which was imposed on non-Muslims who kept their own religion rather than Islam, for in the last day everyone will be required to embrace Islam so the tax will be redundant.
10 He will usher in an era of peace and prosperity unknown before and will rule over the earth for forty years the world community will be one and all will believe in the Islamic Christ. He will be a just ruler and a fair judge and will act and instruct others on the Quran and Hadith. He will also lead people in the ritual prayer. During this period all other religions besides Islam will perish and Jihad will cease. Wealth will be abundant and the receiving of Zakat and Sadaqa gifts will end as there will be no poor to receive them! There will be peace, harmony and tranquillity during his time in the world. There will be no animosity for a period of seven years; all hearts will be free from miserliness, envy, hatred, malice and jealousy. For forty years no one will fall ill or die; snakes, scorpions and wild animals will not harm anyone and camels will graze among lions, cheetahs with cattle and the jackals with goats. He will marry and have children, and he will die after forty years and be buried in Medina alongside the tombs of Muhammad, Abu Bakr and Umar.
11 The traditions have developed a system which seeks to perpetuate the superiority of Islam; Islam will be victorious while the other religions that once received a revelation, but either disobeyed or corrupted that revelation, will perish. The traditions have developed the Islamic Christ of the Quran who is ‘illustrious in this world and the next’, but is mortal, and like Muhammad and all mankind will die. Alternatively, the Bible clearly explains that he was a unique person who suffered death once, never to die again, one who is now gloriously alive in heaven and on his return as king all will kneel before him as he ushers in a righteous kingdom.
12. In Christian doctrine the return of Christ is called the Parousia are there any significant similar terms in Islam?
The Bible of course was written in Greek and there are a number of Greek words used to express the different stages in the second coming of Christ in the New Testament
’appearance’ – epiphaneia’
’coming’ – parousia
When Islam speaks about this event it uses the Arabic term nuzul-i-Isa, which means the “descension of Jesus”.
WHERE WILL HE DESCEND?
Some Muslims say he will land on the Ka’ba in Mecca, others that he will land on the eastern minaret of the great Umayya mosque in Damascus which is called IsayaMinarah. Others say that Jesus will return by landing on top of the Dome of the Rock and that others will help him to the ground on a ladder. John Gilchrist has pointed out that ‘it seems absurd to consider that, after crossing the vast expanse of the universe on his way from heaven to earth, he will need a ladder to help him down the last thirty feet of his descent!’
The New Testament tells us that Christ ascended physically and visibly ‘from the mount of Olives’ (Acts 1:12); ‘a cloud received him out of their sight’ (Acts 1:9); he was carried up to heaven (Luke 24:51); that ‘he passed through the heavens’ (Hebrews 4:14) and ‘sat down at God’s right hand, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named’ (Ephesians 1:21).
The scripture also said, ‘Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven’ (Acts 1:11).
‘When he returns he will come from the place he last occupied in heaven. He will descend and will be seen coming upon the clouds, and then he will go forth to meet his people, while they too, will ascend from the earth to meet him in the air.’ (The Bible on the Life Hereafter, William Hendriksen)
HOW WILL JESUS BE RECOGNISED WHEN HE COMES?
Being unsure of the place where he will descend Muslims are therefore most anxious that they will not mistake him for anybody else. They are assured that there will be no problem because he will declare himself as a prophet of Islam who has come to correct his message which has been distorted and he will following this unite all believers under Islam.
He will have easily recognisable features as the following hadith makes clear: “There is no prophet between me and him that is Jesus (peace be upon him). He will descend (to earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man medium height, reddish hair, wearing two light low garments, looking as if drops were falling from his head though it will not be wet”. (Abu Dawud, Vol.3, p.1203).
THE EXPECTED SAVIOUR IN THE (HOLY) QURAN
Jesus ('Isa) (Upon whom be peace), just as all the other prophets, is a chosen slave of Allah whom Allah assigned to summon people to the true path. However, there are some attributes of Jesus distinguishing him from other prophets, the most important one being that he was raised up to Allah and that he will come back to earth again.
Contrary to what most people believe, Jesus was not crucified and killed nor did he die for any other reason. The Quran tells us that they did not kill him and they did not crucify him and that Allah raised him up to Him. In none of the verses, is there an actual reference to his murder or that he was killed, apart from the verse (ayah) which denies that it happened. Furthermore, the Quran acquaints us with some events from the life of Jesus which have not yet happened. Thus, his second coming to earth is a prerequisite for these events to happen. There is no doubt that the Quran's revelations will surely happen.
Despite this, however, many people assume that Jesus passed away some thousands of years ago and that thus it is unlikely that he will return. This is a misconception arising from lack of knowledge about the Quran and the Sunnah. A careful scrutiny of the Quran will render an accurate understanding of the verses about Jesus possible.
Our Prophet also told us that Jesus will be sent back to earth and related that in that time, which is called "the end of time", there may be a period in which the earth will attain unprecedented peace, justice and welfare. The "end times" refers to the period of time close to the end of the world. According to Islam, in this time, there will be the terrible trials of the Dajjal (Anti-Christ), many earthquakes and the emergence of Yajuj and Majuj (Gog and Magog) after which the ways of the Quran will prevail and people will extensively adhere to the values it introduces.
THE EXPECTED SAVIOR
In every age, Allah answered the call of His slaves who desperately needed His help. This also holds true for this age and for the future. As it was the case with the earlier ages, in our day, too, it is expected that Allah will save people from the injustice of the system of disbelief and present them with the beauties of Islam.
It is especially expected that the Islamic world will find a way out of the corruption it experiences today and the sincere believers will communicate the values of Islam to the whole world. Surely, as in every age, today people hope that a savior will appear. This savior, who will take mankind from the "darkness to the light," is the religion of Islam. The people leading the way to live by these superior values will defeat all the systems that deny Allah, and they will render corrupted ideologies invalid.
In brief, Allah will help each people as He did in previous ages. Allah promises this to His slaves who sincerely turn to Him and have deep fear of Him.
THE RETURN OF JESUS TO EARTH
An examination of the verses about Jesus in the Quran indicates that Jesus neither died nor was killed, but he was raised to the presence of Allah. In Surat an-Nisa, it is related that Jesus was not killed but raised to the presence of Allah. The related verse follows:
And (on account of) their saying, "We killed the Messiah, 'Isa son of Maryam, Messenger of Allah." They did not kill him and they did not crucify him but it was made to seem so to them. Those who argue about him are in doubt about it. They have no real knowledge of it, just conjecture. But they certainly did not kill him. Allah raised him up to Himself. Allah is Almighty, All-Wise. (Surat an-Nisa: 157-158)
From what has been related so far, it is clear that Jesus did not die but was raised to the presence of Allah. However, there is one more point that is underlined by the Quran: Jesus will come back to earth. That Jesus will come back to earth towards the end of time is related in another verse 43:61. [detailed references are available in the book related to other verses: 3:45-48; 3:55; 4:157-159].
Starting from Surat az-Zukhruf: 57, there is reference to Jesus:When an example is made of the son of Maryam ('Isa) your people laugh uproariously. They retort, "Who is better then, our gods or him?" They only say this to you for argument's sake. They are indeed a disputatious people.
He is only a slave on whom We bestowed Our blessing and whom We made an example for the tribe of Israel. (Surat az-Zukhruf: 43-59)
If We wished, We could appoint angels in exchange for you to succeed you on the earth. (Surat az-Zukhruf: 43-60)
Just after these verses, Allah declares that Jesus is a sign of the Day of Judgment.
He is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it. But follow me. This is a straight path. (Surat az-Zukhruf: 43:61)
Ibn Juzayy says that the first meaning of this verse is that Jesus is a sign or a precondition of the Last Hour. We can say that this verse is a clear indication that Jesus will come back to earth at the end times. That is because Jesus lived six centuries before the revelation of the Quran. Consequently, we cannot interpret his first coming as a sign of the Day of Judgment.
What this verse actually indicates is that Jesus will come back to earth towards the end of time, that is to say, during the last period of time before the Day of Judgment and this will be a sign for the Day of Judgment. Allah surely knows the best.
The Arabic of the verse "He is a Sign of the Hour" is "Innahu la 'ilmunli's-sa'ati..." Some people interpret the pronoun "hu" (he) in this verse as the Quran. However, the preceding verses explicitly indicate that Jesus is mentioned in the verse: "He is only a slave on whom We bestowed Our blessing and whom We made an example for the tribe of Israel" 
In Sahih Muslim, it is also stated that the Hadith in which it is said that the Prophet Jesus will descend amongst people at the end of time have reached the degree of being mutawatir, i.e. narrated by so many people in each generation that it is not possible to have any doubt of their authenticity, and that it is counted as one of the major signs of the Day of Rising. (Sahih Muslim, 2/58)
Hudhayfah ibn Usayd al-Ghifari said, "The Messenger of Allah (saas) came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion). He said: 'What are you discussing?' We said: 'We are discussing the Last Hour.' Thereupon he said: 'It will not come until you see ten signs before it' - and (in this connection) he made mention of the smoke, the Dajjal, the beast, the rising of the sun from the west, the descent of 'Isa the son of Maryam, Yajuj and Majuj, and landslides in three places, one in the east, one in the west and one in Arabia at the end of which fire will burn forth from the Yemen, and drive people to the place of their assembly." (Sahih Muslim)
JESUS IN THE RISALE-I NUR COLLECTION
In the Risale-I Nur collection, a Quranic commentary written by Said Nursi, also known as Bediuzzaman (the Wonder of the Age), one of the greatest Islamic scholars of the 20th century, there is extensive reference to the end of time and the second coming of Jesus.
It is a fact that today Muslim communities embrace different thoughts. However, a great number of Muslims from various cultures agree that Bediuzzaman was one of the greatest scholars of the 13th century (Muslim Calendar). That is why the detailed descriptions of the end of time by Bediuzzaman are of great importance for all Muslims.
In his explanations regarding the end of time, Bediuzzaman states that two philosophical movements, described as serious endeavors to establish disbelief, would cause disorder on earth. The first one will be a covert threat to Islam while the second class of movements will openly reject the existence of Allah. The second current is materialist and naturalist understandings that affirm that matter is an absolute being, which has existed since eternity and which will exist until eternity. The two movements further hold that living beings accidentally came into existence from non-living matter. (Naturalism is known as the philosophical dimension of Darwin's theory of evolution.)
This definition surely provides the basis of all ideologies denying the existence of Allah. Since early times, materialists opposed all religions revealed by Allah, fought against their supporters, oppressed people, waged wars and opened the way to every sort of degeneration in society.
Jesus, too, in his second coming to earth, will struggle against these materialist and naturalist movements and, by the will of Allah, will gain victory over them. Bediuzzaman draws attention in his books to the materialist movement:
The Second Current: A tyrannical current born of Naturalist and Materialist philosophy will gradually become strong and spread at the end of time by means of materialist philosophy, reaching such a degree that it denies God.
Bediuzzaman heralds that Jesus will come to earth at such a period when disbelief will dominate the earth. As stated in the following words of Bediuzzaman, in his second coming to earth, Jesus will rule with the Quran and eliminate all bigotry in Christianity. Uniting against disbelief, Christians who have embraced Islam and Muslims will prevail over the disbelieving ideologies by the guidance of the Quran. The related section in the Risale-iNur follows:
At that point when the current appears to be very strong, the religion of true Christianity, which comprises the collective personality of Jesus , will emerge. That is, it will descend from the skies of Divine Mercy.
Present Christianity will be purified in the face of that reality; it will cast off superstition and distortion, and unite with the truths of Islam. Christianity will in effect be transformed into a sort of Islam.
In all his descriptions of the second coming, Bediuzzaman indicates that Jesus will remove all the systems of disbelievers in that period. He further adds that he will receive great support from Muslims.
Jesus will act as a Muslim and pray behind the imam of the Muslims, and work together with the right-acting people from the Islamic world, and will assume leadership in spreading the Quran and its teachings, and remove the ongoing violence of the system of the disbelievers:
It will be the truly pious followers of Jesus who will kill the gigantic collective personality of materialism and irreligion which the Dajjal will form - for the Dajjal will be killed by Jesus' sword - and destroy his ideas and disbelief, which are atheistic. Those truly pious Christians will blend the essence of true Christianity with the essence of Islam and rout the Dajjal with their combined strength, in effect killing him.
The narration: "Jesus will come and will perform the obligatory prayers behind the Mahdi and follow him," alludes to this union, and to the sovereignty of the Quran and its being followed.
In the history of mankind, that Jesus will be sent back to earth for a second time by Allah is surely a divine favor to all humanity. Only a minority of people will enjoy this occasion.
He will then be a blessed "savior" sent to all mankind. Indeed, in times when violence and disorder were increasingly experienced in the world, human beings begged a "helper" from Allah. Accordingly, Allah responded to their plea:
What reason could you have for not fighting in the Way of Allah - for those men, women and children who are oppressed and say, "Our Lord, take us out of this city whose inhabitants are wrongdoers! Give us a protector from You! Give us a helper from You!"? (Surat an-Nisa: 75)
As mentioned earlier, the "savior" in our time is the penetration of the Quranic values to our souls and society. Upon his second coming, Jesus will wholeheartedly adhere to these revealed values favored by Allah and strive purely to spread them to people all over the world.
The knowledge of unseen and future events is something only known to Allah. Yet, it is certain that those who expect this blessed period and this person must at that time undertake important obligations. Just as Jesus will protect and guide all believers, the believers will also have to give wholehearted support to Jesus and help him in the services he renders for the sake of Allah.
This time, in other words, during his second coming, believers should never make him ask again, "Who will be my helpers to Allah?" (Surah Al 'Imran: 52) Otherwise, one will feel deep regret and torment both in this world and hereafter.
Allah clearly threatens those who are ungrateful:Then we sent our Messengers one after another, at intervals.
Each time its Messenger came to a community they called him a liar so We made them follow one another too and turned them into myths and legends. Away with the people who have no faith! (Surat al-Muminun: 44)
On the other hand, those who follow him, who provide him sincere support and adopt the revealed values brought by him may well hope to earn the good pleasure, mercy and eternal paradise of Allah. This is a definite promise and good tidings given by Allah:
Allah has sent down a reminder to you, a Messenger reciting Allah's Clear Signs to you to bring those who have faith and do right actions out of the darkness into the Light. Whoever has faith in Allah and acts rightly, we will admit him into Gardens with rivers flowing under them remaining in them timelessly, for ever and ever. Allah has provided for him excellently! (Surat at-Talaq: 11)
We are grateful to Allah, the Almighty, who will honor such of His slaves as He wills on such a great occasion as the second coming of Jesus and grant them this important opportunity to gain merit for their lives in the hereafter and peace be upon the Messengers. And praise be to Allah, the Lord of all the worlds! (Surat as-Saffat: 181-182)
Notes:Upon whom be peace
1. Prof. SuleymanAtes, YuceKur'an'ınCagdasTefsiri (The Contemporary Tafsir of the Holy Quran, vol. 6, p. 4281)
2. Said-I Nursi, The Letters, The Fifteenth Letter, p.53
3. Said-iNursi, The Letters, The Fifteenth Letter, p.54
4. Said-iNursi, The Rays, The Fifth Ray, p. 493
Excerpts taken from Harun Yahya's book, titled "Jesus will Return". First English edition published in February 2001. To order this book, click here.
SOME QURAN VERSES ON GOD’S JUDGMENT
"And there is none of the People of the Book but will believe in him before his death, and on the Day of Judgment, he will be a witness against them." (Quran 4:159)
"Indeed I will take you (away) and lift you up to Myself and purify you from those who disbelieve…" (Quran 3:55)
Thus we have a promise of God fulfilled when he saved Jesus from crucifixion, and another that will be fulfilled when He returns Jesus to earth and he completes his life here - a promise confirmed in the revelation given to Mary at the annunciation:
The return of Jesus will be close to the end of time. In fact, his descent will be one of the major signs the final hour is due. The Quran discloses that:
"He (the son of Mary) shall be a known sign of the Hour; so have no doubt concerning it and follow Me." (Quran 43:61)
As regard to Apocalypse, it is a main theme of Quran and is mentioned a lot:
He questions: "When is the Day of Resurrection?" At length, when the sight is dazed and the moon is buried in darkness, and the sun and moon are joined together that Day will Man say; "Where is the refuge?" Qur'an 75.6-10
In that is a Sign for those who fear the penalty of the Hereafter: that is a Day for which mankind will be gathered together: that will be a Day of Testimony. Nor shall We delay it but for a term appointed.Qur'an 11.102-7
Indeed, the Day of Judgement is an appointed time - The Day the Horn is blown and you will come forth in multitudes. And the heaven is opened and will become gateways. And the mountains are removed and will be [but] a mirage. Indeed, Hell has been lying in wait For the transgressors, a place of return, In which they will remain for ages [unending].SuraAnnaba
except for one whom the Most Merciful permits, and he will say what is correct. That is the True Day; so he who wills may take to his Lord a [way of] return. Indeed, we have warned you of a near punishment on the Day when a man will observe what his hands have put forth and the disbeliever will say, "Oh, I wish that I were dust!"The Day that the Spirit and the angels will stand in rows, they will not speak”SuraAnnaba
On that day We shall roll up the heavens like a scroll rolled up for books. As We originated the first creation, so We shall bring it forth again. It is a promise (binding) upon Us. Truly We shall fulfill it (as We promised it). (21:104)“And the Book (one’s Record) will be placed (in the right hand for a believer in the Oneness of God, and in the left hand for a disbeliever in the Oneness of God), and you will see the criminal sinners, fearful of that which is (recorded) therein. They will say: “Woe to us! What sort of Book is this that leaves neither a small thing nor a big thing, but has recorded it with numbers!” And they will find all that they did placed before them, and your Lord treats no one with injustice.” (Quran 18:49)
“Thereof (the earth) We created you, and into it We shall return you, and from it We shall bring you out once again.” (Quran 20:55)
“And the Trumpet will be blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are on the earth will swoon away, except him whom God wills.” (Quran 39:68)
“And the Trumpet will be blown (i.e. the second blowing) and behold! From the graves they will come out quickly to their Lord.” (Quran 36:51)
And there are many more verses about Apocalypse and Resurrection besides these in The Holy Quran.
SOME QUOTES FROM PROPHET WILLIAM MARION BRANHAM(APRIL 6 1909 – DEC. 24, 1965)ABOUT THE REVELATION OF CHRIST (THE SON OF MAN) IN THE LAST DAYS
THE REVELATION OF THE SON OF MAN
It was during June of 1933, as he was baptizing the converts in the Ohio River that a most amazing and well documented phenomenon occurred. As he was baptizing the seventeenth person before a crowd estimated at about 4000 there appeared a blazing whirling star out of heaven with the sound of rushing wind audible to all, and it came and hovered over him. As many ran in fear, and others knelt in prayer, a voice spoke out of the pillar of fire to him and said...
"As John the Baptist was the forerunner of the first coming of Christ, so your message is the forerunner of the second coming of Christ."
(Mal. 4:5-6) 5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
My mission I believe to the earth is what? Is to forerun the coming Word (see?) the coming Word which is Christ. And Christ in Him has the millennium and has everything right there because He is the Word (see?). (The Spoken Word Is the Original Seed, page 20, para. 1)
And any minister that is sent out under the inspiration of the King of Heaven, will not go for money, neither will he go to make big churches, neither will he go to inspire denominations. He’ll only go for one principle, and that is, to bring back his fallen brother”, whether he gets a dime in the offering or whether he doesn’t, it won’t make a bit of difference to him. - William Branham (An Expositition of the Book of Hebrews pg 301:76)
[Q & A ON THE HOLY GHOST] 59-1219 PG. 425-75, he said, "When the Holy Spirit comes in andreveals the Truth of anything and proves it by His Own Presence and by His Word, you can’t expectthe Pentecostal people to say I’ll agree with it! You’ve got to stand alone like Luther did, like Wesley did, like the rest of them did."
“It may be time. It may be the hour now, that this great person that we're expecting to rise on the scene may rise on the scene. Maybe this ministry that I have tried to take people back to the Word has laid a foundation; and if it has, I'll be leaving you for good. There won't be two of us here the same time. If it is, he will increase, I'll decrease. I don't know. But I have been privileged by God to look and see what it was – unfold to that much. Now, that is the truth”. (William Marion Branham. Revelation of the Seven Seals. Page 567.)
There will arise a messenger at the end of this Pentecostal age and wind up they thing, it will be a MAN. Not a denomination, but a MAN. Its always been and God can never change his program. He is the eternal God.(Evening messenger pg 32 preached 16, Jan 1963)
The son of man will be revealed in a body of flesh, you people, the church, just exactly like it was before the days of Sodom, a called group, away from all of them, setting out, believing the promise of God.(Work is faith express pg 44 preached 26 Nov 1965)
There will come a messenger in the last day, he will guide the people back to the first fruit, back to the original faith, grant it lord that, that great messenger among us now, the great church, the holy spirit made vivid, made understanding, opening up the word revealing it to us, may he guide them back to the original Pentecostal faith.(feast of the trumpet pg 48 preached 19 July 1964)
The Son of Man will be revealed in a body of flesh, you people, the Church, just exactly like it was before the days of Sodom, a called out group, away from all of them, setting out, believing the promise of God. (Work is Faith Expressed, page 44. 26/11/65)
Lord, when is the time at hand? When the revelation of Jesus Christ has been revealed to the body of Christ, not dead but alive, living in his church. Doing the same things he did, the same ministry, the same gospel, the same sign, the same resurrected Christ. When he is revealed by his angel into his church, the time is at hand. (Vol. 1. 13, page 14 Para. 78, Branham’s Golden Nuggets).
Last sign, God stands in the form of a man, last thing before rapture. (Q & A 08/23/64).
My meetings hasn’t been what they should been for past two years. It’s because I have failed the Lord. He told me to go to Africa and then to India. Here it is written right here in the back of this book right now. And the manager called me, said, “Let them Afrikaans go, India is ready!” The Holy Spirit met me, said, “You will go to Africa like I told you to.” And another year passed. And the managers… I forgot about it, he said, we’re going to India, tickets is already here. I started off, forgot it till I got to Lisbon. One night that …I thought I was dying. The next morning I was started to go over to the bathroom to take a bath. Oh, I was so sick. I could hardly stand up. There that light hanging there in the bathroom, said, “I thought I told you to go to Africa first”. My meeting has been slowly failing since that time. Though I went to India, with nearly half a million stand up there, but that wasn’t doing what God said do. And I feel that my meeting will never be a success until I go right straight back and made that thing right. No matter what I do it is Africa first, cause you have got to do it. There lays God eternal word laying there. I know better than that. But I’ve got to go back. And I think that this coming year is the time I’ will crawl out of the shell by the help of the lord. This glorious old gospel who’s been growing easy, like an oak tree, but I believe she’s about ready to spread forth her branches now. I believe it, this great message and great thing. I believe that the lord will let us shake the world again for the glory of God.(Hebrew chapter 7, part one page 295-296).
A man sent by God page 73 paragraph 5
And I set down on this little stool. And I just sitting, oh, king of in this position, just like that, and, all that once, I seen a light flicker in the room, and I thought that somebody was coming up with a flash light. And I looked around, and I thought, “well..” and here it was, right in front of me, and old wooden boards on the floor. And there it was, right in front of me. And a little old drum stove sitting in the corner, the top was tore out of it. And right in here there was a light in the floor, and I thought, “Well, where’s that? Well, that couldn’t be coming …”
I look around. And here it was above me, hanging right like that. Circling round like a fire. Kind of all emerald color, going, “whoosh” whoosh, whoosh! Like that, just above it , like that, and I looked at that, and I thought, “ what is that?” now, it scared me.
And I heard somebody coming, (Brother Branham imitates someone walking-ED) just walking, only, it was bare footed. And I saw that foot of a man come in. dark in the room, all but right here where it was shining right down. And I seen a foot of a man coming in. and when he came into the room, walked on top, he was a man about looked to weight about two hundred pounds. He has his hands folded like this. Now, now I have seen it in the whirlwind, I had heard it talk to me, and seen it in front of the light, but the first time I ever seen the image of it. It walked up to me, real close.
How many of you know that he was being addressed as reverend Branham? Yet he condemned reverend pastors and so so and so. All that he condemned can be trace back to him again. Where lies his claim of being sincere? GREATER THAN BRANHAM IS HERE.
Lets see the angel he saw. We are now pointing the black sheep. WILLIAM BRANHAM: A MAN SENT BY GOD BY GORDON LINDSAY, page 76: “I must tell you of the angel and the coming gift. I shall never forget the time, May 7, 1946, a very beautiful season of the year in Indiana.
“Where I was still working as a game warden. I had come home for lunch and was just going around the house taking off my gun, when a very dear friend of mine, Prod Wiseman, a brother to my piano player in the church, approached me and asked me to go to Madison with him that afternoon.
I told him it was impossible as I had to patrol, and while walking around the house under a maple tree, it seemed that the whole top of the tree let loose. It seemed that something came down through that tree like a great rushing wind…they ran to me…
My wife came from the house frightened, and asked me what was wrong. Trying to get hold of myself, I sat down and told her that after these twenty odd years of being conscious of this strange feelings, the time has come when I had to find out what it was all about.
The crisis had come! I told her and my child good-bye and warned her that if I did not come back in a few days, perhaps I might never return. That afternoon, I went to a secret place to pray and read the bible.
I became deep in prayer; it seemed my whole soul would tear from me. I cried before God … I laid my face to the ground… I looked up to God and cried, “if you will forgive me for the way that I have done,I’ll try to do better…
I am sorry that I have been so neglectful all these years in doing the work you want me to do…will you speak to me some way, God? If you do not help me, I can’t go in.
Then along the night at about the eleventh hour, I had quit praying and was sitting up when I noticed a light flickering in the room.
Thinking someone was coming with flash light, I looked out of the window, but there was no one, and when I looked back, the light was spreading out on the floor, becoming wider.
Now I know this seems very strange to you, as it did to me also. As the light was spreading, of course I became excited and started from the chair, but as I looked up, there hung that great star.
However, it did not have five points like a star, but looked more like a ball of fire or light shining down upon the floor.
Just then I heard someone walking across the floor, which startled me again, as I knew of no who would be coming there besides myself.
Now coming through the light, I SAW THE FEET OF A MAN COMING TOWARDS ME, as naturally as you would walk to me. HE APPEARED TO BE A MAN WHO, IN HUMAN WEIGHT, would weigh about two hundred pounds, CLOTHED IN A WHITE ROBE.
HE HAS A SMOOTH FACE, NO BEARD, DARK HAIR DOWN TO HIS SHOULDERS, RATHER DARK-COMPLEXIONED, WITH A VERY PLEASANT COUNTENANCE, and coming closer, his eyes caught with mine. Seeing how fearful I was, HE BEGAN TO SPEAK. “FEAR NOT…”(William Braham: A MAN SENT BY GOD by Gordon Lindsay, page 76).
The ministry comes to its perfection when it reproduced Christ again in natural amongst human beings, as it was predicated, “As it was in the days of Lot.” Think, people can go right on preaching, thinking they are getting saved, believing that they are doing right, believing there organization are growing. Sure. And not even a ray of hope. And if that vision was that, and it’s been so hard against women we have come to that hour. Doors closed. Gone. Already the book is in his hands. Think of it. (Souls that are in prison, now page 50 last paragraph)
The SON OF MAN has already come from glory and is revealing himself for the past few years to his church in mercy, showing them his great presence, doing the same thing when he was here on earth. Revealing himself like he did to Abraham before the destructions. He has come down in mercy, revealing himself to the church. It is being laughed at and scoffed at. The next thing he is revealing himself in judgement of the world and nations that forget God and sinned away there day of grace. (Will the Church go Through the Tribulations? 01/09/58).
I was only standing there when He appeared. I am not the one that performs these things and foretells these things that happen as perfect as they are. I’m only one that’s near when he does it. I was only a ‘VOICE’ that he used to say it. It wasn’t what I knew, it’s what just surrendered myself to. That he spoke through. It isn’t me. It wasn’t the seventh angel, oh no. it was a manifestation of the SON OF MAN. It wasn’t the angel. His message: it was the mystery that God unfolded. It’s not a man. It’s God. The angel was not the Son of Man, he (angel) was a messenger from the SON OF MAN. THE SON OF MAN IS CHRIST. He is the one you are feeding on. You are not feeding on a man. A man, his words will fail, but you are feeding on the unfailing body word of the SON OF MAN. (The Anointed Ones at the End Time July 7, 1965, Jefferson Villa, Indiana, USA pp. 63, paragraph 269).
“THE SON OF MAN WILL BE REVEALED IN A BODY OF FLESH, you people, the church, just exactly like it was before the days of Sodom, a called out group away from all of them, setting out, believing the promise of God”. (Work is faith Expressed, pp. 44, 26/11/65).
There is one little sheep out here somewhere and he will not be satisfy until that one comes in the fold. By the help of God and by a vision, and thus saith the Lord, I am returning across the sea. THAT LAST LITTLE SHEEP MAY BE A BLACK ONE, down there, for all that I know… WHERE THEY DON’T EVEN THINK THEY HAVE A SOUL, BUT GOD KNOWS DIFFERENT. (The Ester Seal, pp. 40, 4/10/65, Phoenix Arizona).
But in the last days He is supposed to return again, but a pillar of Fire is supposed to come back again to manifest the Son of Man, see, to show the Word, the Light. The traditions, has been, will be wiped away. There is nothing going to bother it; it’s going to be done, anyhow. God just tear them denominations and traditions down. Amen. (THE UNVEILING OF GOD VOL 9 NO. IR6 14 1964, pg 19:115).
ROCK AND ROLLCHURCHES
Curled From These Sermons: The Masterpiece (7-5-64); Recognizing Your Day And It's Message (7-26-64); The Rapture (12-4-65)
Some of you people that really believe this to be truth, that we are entering another age, we are entering the raptured age. We know the church can’t go in its condition and can’t get any better, it must get worse. How many knows that, “amen”. It’s got to get worse and it can’t go like this. See, it got to be something and is moving right now.Friends. Is on, the move is on for the bride. That’s the truth THUS SAITH THE LORD.(invisible union of the bride of Christ page 55 paragraph 3).
That deceitfulness of the church today. The son of perdition the devil. Then people worship Satan in this day, thinking they are worshipping God. But they are worshipping him through a creed, a man made denomination and creed that has brought the people right down to the greatest deception that the world has ever known of. No matter how much the word of God promised for this day, is preached and vindicated, they still won’t believe it. They won’t believe it. (Satan’s Eden vol.2 number 20. Page 6 paragraph
Then He turned me to the right side, and He showed me each church as they've come up out of the ages. And oh, how vulgar! And the last one was this last day church age, which was led by a witch. And they were so immorally dressed, so filthy looking. And they were marching to the time of twist and rock' n' roll. And those women throwing themselves just in twist, with holding just paper, gray, hypocritical. Gray is between a white and a black, which is a deceiving color. Gray is neither white or black. It's a deceiving color. And gray-looking paper, holding in front of them, with lace-like hula skirts, holding in front of them; and completely nude from their waist up. And was marching or twisting, and carrying on with that music, walking up. And He said, "That is the church!"
And I heard it coming up; the church was coming up from this other side. There come the Asian church. Oh, you talk about filth. Here coming the European church. Oh, my! And then I heard a rock n' roll coming; and it was Miss America, the church. And she didn't even have on any clothes. She had papers, like newspapers, gray, holding in front her, dancing by rock 'n' roll - Miss America the church.
And when it passed by me, my heart like to fainted. I thought, "If that's what is trying to be presented to Christ as a bride - Of all the efforts and things that man has put forth to try to bring forth a bride for Christ - and a vulgar, dirty, filthy-looking prostitute like that to be the bride of Christ." It made me sick at my heart!
And as she passed, coming before where we was standing, she was holding the paper in front of her, twisting, and rocking, and moving herself one side and then the other side as she went, like the modern dances they have of this day, using herself in an immoral act as she was marching on.
I'm not responsible for these things. I can only say what I seen! And God is my judge. But that was the church from U.S.A.
Now, I am an American, but this just made me sick. I am not eloquent enough to, in a mixed audience, to say what was taking place; You'll have to read between the lines. But when the women were coming, the leader of them was a witch. She had a great long nose and a great big mouth. And all of them was dressed with some kind of lower clothes down here, but the top just had a strap, about half inch strap that moved up and went around them like this. And each woman had something on the order... Many of you, years ago remember, when we used to cut that paper, you know, newspaper, to make an old fly-bush?
Why, I think you used it in carnivals, fringed paper, lace paper. Hanging down like that, They had something holding below them, like this, holding below them. All of this part was exposed. And each one had hair cut up real short, and frizzy-looking things all over it like that, real short cut hair, and full of make-up. Absolutely nothing but looked like street prostitutes. And they were walking with this paper. And the vulgarity! ...And there she went. And they were singing this here twist-and-roll songs, I said, "Is that the church?" In my heart I was crying. And this witch - To my notion it's nothing else in the world, but she's that World Council of Churches leading them right straight down the road where she was going. They went off to the left and disappeared in chaos, still beating this music and making real funny sounds, and shaking their bodies one side and then the other side, and then like that, carrying on like that, walking.
I stood there in His presence. I thought, "Oh, God, as a minister, if that's the best we could do, oh, oh!" You know how you feel. Then I thought, "God hide me; if I could just get away from here. If all that we've done, and that's what we have to produce...
And I turned my head to weeping like that. I couldn't stand it there, Him standing there, me know that me a minister of the church and that's what I'd produced for Him. I said, "Oh, God, I can't look at it. Let me die. Let fade away."
And as soon as it went out - every time one of them would come, they'd go out to a certain place and drop off. And then I heard something like a Onward Christian Soldiers. And I looked, and here come that sainted bunch of little girls just exactly the way they was, all correctly dressed, their hair hanging way down on their back, smooth, clean, marching like this to the step of the Gospel. 'She was the Word'. And it looked like one out of every nation. I was looking at it as they passed by, and seen them pass by. Instead of going down, they started going up. And I noticed two or three of them getting out of line; I screamed, "Stay in line!" And the vision left me, and I was standing in this room screaming, "Stay in line!"
Wonder, could it be already passed? Could the Bride already be called? Is that what we're going through today. She has to be molded and made into the image of Christ, and Christ is the Word. See, There cannot be one thing added. It's got to be the Word of the Lord, like He is the Word. The Bride is a part of the of the Bridegroom. The woman is part of her husband, 'cause she's taken out of the husband. Eve was a part of Adam - from his side. And so is the Bride, not take from a denomination, but taken from the bosom of the Word of God for this day.
THE SON OF MAN’S CONFIRMATION OF THE TRUTH
AS CONTAINED IN
THE STATE OF THE NATION VOL. 2
PGS 90-160 PREACHED ON
17TH OCTOBER, 2010
AT THE HOUSEHOLD OF GOD, ONITSHA,
ANAMBRA STATE OF NIGERIA.
THE HARD AND CONTROVERSIAL TRUTH
1. Please, whatever I have to say briefly now, do not propagate it. My words come like music to those that want to perish. I am not making music. Even if you call it music, you can see the fulfillment of the music all these years.
2. If you go to the book of Matthew chapter 1, from verse 1 through 17, you will see the genealogy of the Lord Jesus Christ starting from Abraham.
3. The writers of the Bible caused great harm to mankind than good. That is the genesis of the problems we are. If they had documented the correct account of the two sides of the coin or the three sides of the coin, there would have been peace, instead, they laid the foundation for trouble.
4. Thus, the Bible was a book written to defend a particular sect. The holy Quran is also another book that was written to protect another sect. In other words; the holy Quran was written to counter the Bible. Likewise, the Bible was written to counter the Quran, but the truth of the matter is this: both are wrong.
5. You see why God cannot take side with any of them. That is why the two have never brought about peace even in countries where they have one religion. There is still trouble there. Some Muslim countries have single religion. For instance, when you get to Saudi Arabia, it is Islam all over. The whole of United Arab Emirates is single religion yet they have troubles among themselves.
6. If you look at the account in the Bible, it started by saying that Abraham begat Isaac; Isaac begat Jacob… Can you see where the confusion is? I mean verses 1 and 2 have grievous omissions. Down the line, you will see Adam.
7. Isaac and Adam, which one is elderly to the other? Adam was the first son of God. Adam was created and not conceived; that is, Adam was not born of a woman. The original son of God was Adam. If God was not conceived, it then means that Adam was not conceived.
8. If God was not born, Adam was not born too. Only Adam and God were the two living human beings that appeared on Earth then and Adam was like God, for He, God moulded Adam after Himself. He was the first visible express image of God. If you believe it, say amen.
9. Whatever a man produces is the man. Whatever God produces is God. Apart from Adam, every other thing that has appeared on Earth is the human God. I mean something that came out of man. If you talk about Eve, she was carved out from a man. When you talk of Cain and Abel, they were carved out of the combination of man and woman. Is that not true?
10. Watch that account very well: Abraham begat Isaac and Isaac begat Jacob. That is the genesis of the problem. God cannot make a mistake, but human beings make mistakes towards God. If you go by what is documented in the Bible, it will be hard for you to believe that God appeared. There are too many things you will begin to doubt about God and His claims due to misrepresentations of the people that wrote the Bible.
11. There is no book in which God recorded facts, none. Human beings recorded everything and there is no record of man that is accurate. If a man cannot write accurate information about what he has in his heart, who is then adequate to write what is in another man’s heart? Even what I am saying now, all of you are writing, if I should ask you to read what you have written, you will see differences in your write-ups, for you record according to your level of understanding. Sometimes, you record according to your level of revelations. Is that not true?
12. Besides, they may even run contrary to the spirit of the Message. Most of the things you recorded are not the things I say but the way you see those things.
13. In the beginning was the truth and the truth was with God and the truth was God. Credit the statement to Me: In the beginning was the truth; the truth was with God and the truth was God. If God was the truth from the beginning, and in the middle, truth, at the end truth, it then means truth remains the beginning and the ending of God. Please understand me.
14. When God created Adam; from Adam, Cain and Abel appeared. Whether they were good sons or bad sons, the genealogy should read thus: God begat Adam; Adam begat Cain and Abel. Is it clear? Whatever that Cain did, if they could be recorded in the Scriptures, then Cain should have featured in the lineage. The wife Cain married featured. The children featured. Why was Cain not in the lineage?
15. A father that encourages discrimination among his children is not a good father. Hold it there. Do not credit this error to God. People wrote it that way to protect their own faith. I am coming to something.
16. Ministers, take note of this Message for this matter is coming directly to you as the pillars of the Kingdom.
17. Bear with Me. I will jump many things. Let Me come down to Abraham because I want to speak on the crux (root) of the matter as it affects Nigeria in particular.
18. Ibrahim means Abraham; Ishiaku means Isaac; Yusuf means Joseph; Yakubu means Jacob; Ismaila means Ishmael. Hence, when you hear Ibrahim, Ishaku, Yusuf, Yakubu, it is just a tribal language.
1 At first, the people of the whole world had only one language and used the same words.
2 As they wandered about in the East, they came to a plain in Babylonia and settled there.
3 They said to one another, "Come on! Let's make bricks and bake them hard." So they had bricks to build with and tar to hold them together.
4 They said, "Now let's build a city with a tower that reaches the sky, so that we can make a name for ourselves and not be scattered all over the earth."
5 Then the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which they had built,
6 and he said, "Now then, these are all one people and they speak one language; this is just the beginning of what they are going to do. Soon they will be able to do anything they want!
7 Let us go down and mix up their language so that they will not understand each other."
8 So the Lord scattered them all over the earth, and they stopped building the city.
9 The city was called Babylon, because there the Lord mixed up the language of all the people, and from there he scattered them all over the earth. (GNB)
1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.
2 And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
3 And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.
4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.
5 And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
6 And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.
9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth. (KJV)
At that time all mankind spoke a single language. 2 As the population grew and spread eastward, a plain was discovered in the land of Babylon and was soon thickly populated. 3-4 The people who lived there began to talk about building a great city, with a temple-tower reaching to the skies—a proud, eternal monument to themselves.
“This will weld us together,” they said, “and keep us from scattering all over the world.” So they made great piles of hard-burned brick, and collected bitumen to use as mortar.
5 But when God came down to see the city and the tower mankind was making, 6 he said, “Look! If they are able to accomplish all this when they have just begun to exploit their linguistic and political unity, just think of what they will do later! Nothing will be unattainable for them![a]7 Come, let us go down and give them different languages, so that they won’t understand each other’s words!”
8 So, in that way, God scattered them all over the earth; and that ended the building of the city. 9 That is why the city was called Babel (meaning “confusion”), because it was there that Jehovah confused them by giving them many languages, thus widely scattering them across the face of the earth. (LBT)
From the scriptures above, we can see origin of multiple languages. Every tribe has its language. It is just like the Igbos who call God “Chineke” while the Yorubas say “Olowon.” The Hausa people on their side say “Allah.” Shoshones will call theirs “Akwakirr.” Thus, there are too many names pointing to one person.
19. These names vary according to tribes and communities. In Igboland Onitsha people call God “Olisah.” Please take note. I will go straight on this expository.
20. I am not talking about crime wave, economic challenge, politics or Nigeria’s fusing or politics and religion fusing together. We have seen all these things. We do not talk about violence and kidnapping nor are we talking about corruption. No!
21. We cannot begin to talk about unemployment and things like that because we are on a journey. Note, we are on a journey. At any stage we get to, I will announce it. That is why we talk about “the present stage.”
22. Where we are standing now is where I am going to talk to you about. After talking to you concerning the nation, I will now turn round to talk to you concerning you and Me in a nation such as ours under the prevailing conditions.
23. Ibrahim, that is Abraham begat Isaac. It is absolutely wrong to say that. Okay, assuming your father married two women legally, culturally and otherwise; maybe he married the first wife and pregnancy got delayed. Then he married the second wife; whether the second one was his maid or some other person, the important thing is that she is a woman and he is authorized to marry her. Whoever that produces the first son becomes the mother of the first son of that man. This is a very hard truth, controversial truth, but somebody has to say it.
24. You know, it will take God to correct all these errors. I am sent to come and tie all the loose ends and present the reality to everybody so that the feud can end.
25. The correct thing was that Abraham married Sarah the first wife. Then Abraham married the second wife, by name Haggai. Place me in my position first; then, you can take my right. I said place me where I belong to first. Take the right due unto that position if you want.
26. Nothing is as popular as falsehood. A lie is more popular among the people than the truth because people love to believe lies more than truth. Who knows that God does not belong to any religious group? If you say that God belongs to any group, tell me the one He belongs to. God does not reside in any religious group. He sees them as mere political group; every group doing everything to advance their own cause, hiding under the cloak of God.
27. Abraham reasoned very well with his wife before he married Haggai. Fortunately, Haggai produced Ishmael, the first son. While Haggai was rejoicing that she has been privileged to produce the first son to her master and now her husband, something happened.
28. Remember that Abraham was the one in the bosom of the Father (Almighty God). Abraham also rejoiced for he has used his eyes to behold his first offspring. However, immediately Sarah became pregnant, the joy over Ishmael vanished. She started regretting that if she had known, if she had believed the words spoken to her at the earlier, she would have been privileged to produce the first son of Abraham.
29. Even till today, it became the spirit governing the hearts of all women. Every woman feels restless until she has been privileged to give the husband his first son. One that has not produced a male child feels uncomfortable, nursing the fear that her husband might be tempted to marry another wife who may incidentally give the husband the first son. There is something in the first son. Who gave that impression? Abraham.
30. Remember that the father of Africa is Abraham. Thus, that ugly impression that was created there has lingered even till today. Many traditions of all the people took off from their assigning the greater part of the man’s heritage to the first son. Even the man’s residence has always been assigned to the first son till a situation maybe created where a man does not have other portions for the rest of the children.
31. What is more, every first son will wickedly want to occupy the properties of the rest of his brothers. A useless foundation that must be broken into pieces. Instead of the first son seeing his position as a challenge to accommodate the rest of his relations, he now sees it as his authority over the kingdom to covet and occupy selfishly. Before you know it, he will begin to drive everybody away. He will wickedly command them to use their property and to go and buy land elsewhere. As if they are strangers. It is happening among children of the same father and mother.
32. Do you see the origin of that wicked tradition? It does not come from God. It came from a wicked heart that wants to occupy and mount pressure exclusively.
33. Abraham saw it happening in the heart of Sarah. There was nothing Haggai could do to please Sarah because Sarah had conceived. Immediately Sarah gave birth to Isaac and Isaac turned out to be a man, the worse trouble was brewed. Sarah started policing Haggai, punctuating her statements, scrutinizing every movement, even her feeding and the water she drank. This made Abraham become restless, but he lacked the courage to express it. He did not know how best to talk to Sarah for hostility has started to appear; more so, when he married Sarah in her youth and the two grew up together. Could he put her away?
34. Every now and then, Sarah could come to Abraham complaining about a thing against Haggai to the point that Abraham had to consent to her. He said, “Madam Sarah, enough of these troubles. I really want to have my rest. I thought you were the one that suggested this thing. I consented to it and the Lord himself approved it. Now, why get so furious about it? You were the one that told me to marry her. Whatever you want to do to her, it is up to you. If you want to retain her, it is up to you. If you want to send her away, it is up to you.”
35. Wickedly, checking that portion of the Scripture, Sarah sent Haggai away. It was Sarah that ordered Haggai out of the house for the sake of Isaac. Is it not scriptural? This is because she was fighting for the first son position.
36. Please, do not feel wounded by the Son of Man. If you are feeling wounded, you are wounded by the truth. I am here to straighten the records. You cannot hear it outside this Faith for this most holy Faith is the ground and pillar of truth.
37. I do not belong to the Islamic group, neither do I belong to the Christian group or to any other group you can think of. You know where I came from. I am trying to save you from the wrath of God. You will know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
38. In her wicked motive to establish her own son as the first son, Sarah sent Haggai and her son away, without restraint. I am sure and certain that Roman Catholics are the people behind the writing of the Bible. If you like say, amen. If you like forget about it.
39. The Bible emanated from Rome. That is why no Hebrew takes the Bible seriously. If you take the Bible to a Hebrew, he will walk you out. I have worked with Hebrews. You know my experience while I was a civil servant when I was with Kemdag, that is FCC company; the company that constructed the water scheme for Onitsha. They were all Israelites.
40. Mr. Paco is an Israeli from Judah. Mr. Kemdag is from the tribe of Benjamin; even Michin Dani is equally from Ephraim. Let it be known to you that all those tribes are still there till today. Another thing that convinced Me is the war in the Middle East. Ogaden is still there. Gaza strip is still there; Palestine is still there. So, those stories are not mere stories, but events that have happened in the past.
41. Now, the writers of the Bible were Roman Catholics. The Roman Catholic remains the first and only Church that came out with a useless doctrine that a woman is not a wife to a man until she is wedded in their Church; that a man can marry up to more than twenty wives, but the one he married in the Church is the rightful wife; that the rest are concubines. The Roman Catholics remain the only people that propagate this heresy.
42. A man could have up to two or three wives that bear children for him, yet he never wedded one. If he should marry the forth one and drag her to the Church, put the ring on her, that is the one the Catholics know as the rightful wife. They will not recognize the other wives, though they were there before the wedded one. The doctrine is from hell. Even if the rest of the wives the man married before the last one raised sons and daughters, the only person there, recognized as the first son of the man is the one that is born by the wife the man wedded.
43. You see why Roman Catholic Church signifies confusion? In addition, all the denominations today are the daughters of Roman Catholics. That is why there is confusion in all of them. They are confused; they do not know what they are doing. Their members are equally confused.
44. Watch, if Haggai was not recognized as the main wife when Sarah put her away, the lady had no place to go. She simply went to the wilderness with her only son. Abraham wept bitterly, for no human being could treat his or her fellow human being that way. There is no man that has manhood that can dream of unleashing such a wicked act on his own wife that produced the first son.
45. When you look at Ishmael and look at Abraham, they were carbon copies. Nobody can treat a stranger that way. Put yourself in the position of father Abraham. He went into the house weeping. The man was crying unto the Lord. The same Lord he called appeared to Haggai in the form of an angel in that same wilderness, held Haggai by the hand, together with the son, brought them back and handed them over to Abraham. Why not say amen. Read your Bible for verification.
46. God in form of an angel appeared to the woman and her son in the wilderness, took them and handed them over to Abraham, not to Sarah this time. Salvation on the journey.
47. Really the Son of Man has suffered great great tribulations. I have been on the scene from the Creation of the world. Believe my report for my report is accurate.
48. Who owns Sarah? Ibrahim (Abraham). Who owns Haggai? The same Ibrahim. Who impregnated Sarah? Ibrahim. Who impregnated Haggai? Ibrahim. In whose house were Sarah and Haggai living? In the house of Ibrahim. Who was controlling the same family? Ibrahim. Who determines who should go and who will stay? Ibrahim.
49. Wickedness in the heart of women to their fellow women did not start today. Even till today, it will take God in a woman to accommodate another woman in the house as a fellow wife.
50. Do you know, if not the holy Quran, there is no other religious book that clearly spelt it out that for anyone to be an adherent of Islam he is entitled to a minimum of four wives. They documented it so that nobody will find fault with it if the man will begin to heap for himself as many wives as he chooses. They said it is a minimum of four and the maximum of the whole world. There is something I will say here many will get mad. I can allow the highlighting. It has always been my manner to run round something that I will unfold in the future.
51. All men of God from the history of Creation of the world have remained lovers of women. Yes or no? If you say yes, can you balance it? Do you have documented evidences? Stop there. I just want to show you something because that which people esteem very highly is the greatest abomination in the sight of God.
52. All men of God from the history of Creation of the world have remained lovers of women. It is not my message in any way, but I had to say a few words around it. David was a man in the bosom of the Father. Do you know how many wives were credited to him legitimately? Did God judge him or condemn him for polygamy?
THE WAR BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS
53. Watch, Solomon was handpicked by God to be king over Israel. Is it true. Absalom would have been in that throne if he was patient, but his rebellion put him off. Before then, God had already predicted that the person will succeed. David will be one that will be traced to Beersheba.
54. Who does not know how Beersheba came in? One that will be traceable to Abigail. Who does not know how Abigail came? One that is traceable to Ruth and Naomi. Who cannot trace these two? Why is Jesus Christ referred to as the son of David?
55. Matthew 1: 1 said, “Here is the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David.”
56. The book of Matthew 1: 1 “The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.” KJV.
57. Note, it says the book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the son of David, not Jesus, the son of Joseph. Did you get it? You think I am shouting in vain. I know that David is in the lineage.
58. Do you know how many generations that existed from David to Jesus? I do not know whether I am making sense at all.
59. Solomon was there, handpicked by God to be ruler over Israel. God already designed the lineage. He married 700 wives coupled with 300 concubines; on the whole, 1000 women. His manhood must be sharper than that of any other human being.
60. Note, when the women of Israel were not sufficient for him he went to the foreign land and bought more women. When they came there, they brought their idols and established their shrines in the whole areas of Solomon’s kingdom. The Bible never said that Solomon demolished any one of them; rather, the Bible said that Solomon was joining them from one altar to the other to serve the gods of the wives in his palace. At the end of the day, Solomon still enters the temple of the Almighty God and the Cloud came down and filled the temple wrapping them in.
61. Try to understand Me. Do not make too much noise, for we are handling a very delicate matter. When the Lord spoke on the matter, He the Lord justified Solomon and condemned only the foreign woman he brought from the foreign land, for he chose them from forbidden nations. God judged them of idolatry, but he could not judge Solomon.
62. I do not know whether people are getting the message? Just pay attention to where I am heading to. I am going back to the Bride. Haggai and Sarah where the problem started. Do not believe the nonsense that is being taught in modern religious groups.
63. In Genesis chapter 25, you can read it very well where it said that Abraham married his third wife, Keturah.
64. Genesis 25:1 “Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.”
65. Who said that Abraham took a third wife? It is the Scripture. If he had no second wife, will Keturah be called the third wife? Who will disapprove of something that God has approved? God had already approved Haggai as Abraham’s wife; approved Ishmael as Abraham’s first son, who then is that human being that will take the position of Ishmael and give it to Isaac? That person must be a confusionist.
66. I know everywhere will now be calm because before now, all of you were in the place where you were defending errors and falsehood. This is because you were of the opinion that if somebody says that he is a Christian, fine, once he mentions that he is a Christian, finish. No matter your religiosity, it will be accepted. Nobody even defends the case of truth (The case of God), yet you were holding something that was contradicting your faith.
67. Abraham married a third wife called Keturah. There is no record that after Haggai gave birth to Ishmael that she became barren. If you read down the line, there were also slaves in the house of Abraham who got married in his house and produced children in his house. They were all allotted to Abraham.
68. This is a delicate matter. I am rounding off My programme with you and I do not want you to appear confused tomorrow; hence, religious and politics are one. Any side you belong will determine what you will be tomorrow and how God will look at you.
69. If you look at what is happening, people are afraid to say it, but I have to say it. It is a war between Muslims and Christians and they are hiding under politics. That is why, from time to time, it will open up in some parts of the North. There was a time it opened up in Onitsha. You saw what took place. Religious battle remains the bloodiest battle any nation has ever fought. It is bloodier than any other kind of battle.
I AM ON THE SCENE TO CONFIRM YOUR FAITH AND THE FAITH OF ALL THE CHURCHES
70. I know we are heading to somewhere. Hold unto yourself. If I do not give you this background, you will not understand this statement I am going to make now. He that has been talking to you all these years and you have been rejoicing over what He is revealing in your eyes, will He at this point deceive you? If He deceives you now, what will He gain? What is this thing He will gain from you now, which He has not gained from you all these years? What will that thing profit Him? Absolutely, nothing.
71. I do not handle any teaching out of impure motive; not at all. You are all my witnesses. God can never confirm any Message; any teaching that is handled out of impure motive. The Message must be right; the motive must be right; then God will confirm it.
72. In arithmetic, if you write down the correct answer and present the wrong formula, the examiner will mark the whole thing wrong. For instance, if you say that 6-2=4 and say that 2+2=6 and you add the whole thing 6+4=10 and the correct answer should 8 because 4+4=8, you write 8 when 6+4 is what is written there; the formula is wrong, though the answer is right. God will not confirm it nor the examiner, for the formula cannot be wrong and the answer right! Yes, sir.
73. The message must be true; the motive must be right. God is bound to confirm it. The Holy Ghost said, “Why am I pleading with you to hear Me? Whatever you are holding with you is rubbish unless I confirm it.” I am here to confirm your faith and the faith of all the Churches. May be you have not heard that I am a called and a vindicated Apostle of Christ authorized to go and confirm the souls of many and also to confirm the Churches. Have you forgotten?
74. If I do not confirm your soul, it then means you are lost. If I do not confirm your faith, it is completely lost for that is my commission. Then why should I plead with you? I am marking your books. I know more than you. Whatever you say you believe is subject to my confirmation.
75. I remain the Urim and the Thummim of the Bride of Christ, the point where all truths are verified. That is the Urim and the Thummim. If a Muslim gets hold of this Message, he will be speechless. This is because in him, he will be hearing something he believes no Christian can utter with his mouth. He might be tempted to believe that I am taking side with him, but as I get along, he will say, “No!” Amen.
Abraham married the third wife called Keturah and Keturah lived with Abraham and had many children namely: Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah and the rest of them. They were all named after Abraham. Thus, Abraham had many sons that were credited to him. But of all the sons Ishmael remained the number one. If the children born by the slave in his house were allotted to him as his children, who can now remove Ishmael from being his son, can you?
2. If the sons and daughters of the third wife were credited to Abraham, who is that fellow that will remove the sons of the second wife from being the first sons of Abraham. If you do it, you are causing a real endless trouble. This was the first war that was fought which led to the fight we call “From Mecca to Medina;” that is,THE JIHAD, the war between the Muslims and the Christians.
3. The flight which Prophet Mohammed took from Mecca to Medina to escape persecution was called the “Hegira.” I am not talking about the wars between the Spartans and the Athens, no. That is not what I am talking about. I am talking about “The Jihad” and they call it “The Holy War.”
4. Then the question arises: which war is holy? It was a war yet it was holy. What made it holy? It is because God was involved in the war. It was the war that was fought in the name of God trying to establish a war between truth and error. Do you know that this is the origin of the hostility between the Muslims and the Christians till now; the inability of the Christians to accept the first son-ship of Ismailia and Nigeria is the battle ground for now? The battle ground is no longer in Saudi Arabia nor in Pakistan.
When America attacked Iraq in the days of President George Bush, the Son of man said publicly that his heart was bleeding because his home country was attacked because of religion and not because of possession of nuclear weapons.
1 Then the high priest asked Stephen, “Are these accusations true?”
2 This was Stephen’s reply: “Brothers and fathers, listen to me. Our glorious God appeared to our ancestor Abraham in Mesopotamia before he settled in Haran.3 God told him, ‘Leave your native land and your relatives, and come into the land that I will show you.’[b]4 So Abraham left the land of the Chaldeans and lived in Haran until his father died. Then God brought him here to the land where you now live.
5 “But God gave him no inheritance here, not even one square foot of land. God did promise, however, that eventually the whole land would belong to Abraham and his descendants—even though he had no children yet. (LB)
1Then said the high priest, Are these things so?
2 And he said, Men, brethren, and fathers, hearken; The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Charran,
3 And said unto him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew thee.
4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldaeans, and dwelt in Charran: and from thence, when his father was dead, he removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell.
5 And he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: yet he promised that he would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child. (KJV)
1 The High Priest asked Stephen, “Is this true?”2 Stephen answered, “Brothers and fathers, listen to me! Before our ancestor Abraham had gone to live in Haran, the God of glory appeared to him in Mesopotamia 3 and said to him, ‘Leave your family and country and go to the land that I will show you.’ 4 And so he left his country and went to live in Haran. After Abraham's father died, God made him move to this land where you now live. 5 God did not then give Abraham any part of it as his own, not even a square foot of ground, but God promised to give it to him, and that it would belong to him and to his descendants. At the time God made this promise, Abraham had no children. (GNT)
5. The battle ground is now where the Mediator is; the battle ground is where the Man they are defending is; the Man who will put an end to it and it will not end until He is drawn into the picture because I know events around are now pointing Me to one place. The world is about to know who I am and what I preach and they will like to know those that have believed in Me; they will like to know the denomination I belong to, the name of the Church so to say and the headquarters.
6. Any moment from now, watch out for it. Simply watch out for it. Whether He will go and come back is not the matter.
7. The third wife had many children. All that were in Abraham’s house had many children that were credited to the family of Abraham according to the word God gave to Abraham: “Any slave that has remained in this house above 11 years and has refused to go home automatically becomes a member of your family.” This is the origin of “naturalization.”
8. Thus, the world now adopted it as a constitution; as a law by placing the number of years one will sojourn in another country and automatically, it qualifies him to be a citizen of that country.
9. Remember that Abraham was a foreigner and later became a citizen. You were foreigners, but now you are citizens; you now have citizenship certificate, but in the beginning you were foreigners in this Faith, foreigners to God; slaves. I am pointing to something. Abraham saw the problem ahead of time. He did not want the trouble to happen in his day. He saw how furious Sarah was in the fight for the position for her only son Isaac.
10. You know women are fond of that. Sometimes, they can go outside building a mansion for their only son in his father’s compound so that the rest will not drive him away. To assume total control, Sarah was bent on establishing Isaac as the first son. Haggai said it was over her dead body. As at that time, the children were tender. If they were adolescents, they would have shed blood.
11. Assuming Ishmael was an adult; Isaac, an adult, do you think that Isaac would have ventured to speak about the matter before Ishmael? Never, never. It was among Abraham’s wives only. Note it, from that time till now, the heritage of a polygamist is shared among the numbers of his wives that had children for him, not among the sons and daughters. Any child that is born in a polygamous home takes his own inheritance from his father through the mother. It is shared according to the number of wives the man married. Every child is attached to the mother’s kitchen.
12. Hence, if a woman is privileged to have many children, that will determine the portion of inheritance they will get. They will split the possessions. On the other hand, one that has only a child will have only a splinter, for the heritage is proportionately divided according to the number of wives.
13. The Scripture said, “To the rest of the sons of Abraham, he gave them gifts and sent them away.” Where did he send them to? Read from your Scriptures. You can never see where he sent them to. Is it in the Scriptures?
14. Now, you will see that Ishmael and Haggai possession was the same place that Abraham gave them. Abraham gave Haggai the wilderness of Arab which is presently called Saudi Arabia. To Keturah, Abraham pointed to the part of the North, the land of the North embraces the whole of Europe. This is because the whole world is divided in blocs: the Eastern Bloc; the Western Bloc, etc.
15. Islam went to the Eastern Bloc while Christianity went to the Western Bloc.
16. Here in Nigeria, Islam came through CONQUEST from the Middle East while Christianity came through CONQUEST also from the West.
17. As a result, when Ishmael grew up to become a full-fledged man, he said, no, that he must have inheritance in that compound too. Ishmael came and constructed a big tower opposite that of Isaac. That is why any where you see a Christian tower, by the side of it there must be a Muslim tower also.
18. In the military barracks, once you see a Christian chapel, you must see a mosque too. In every barracks, in all federal schools and colleges, go to Abuja Capital Territory, the mosque is by the right while the Christian temple is by the left; side by side.
19. Does it mean that these are the only two religious groups in the whole world? No, but they are the two predominant religions from the very beginning till today.
20. If you go to America recently, the bishop in America threatened to burn down all mosques in America. Barrack Obama pleaded with them not to do that simply because a young boy by name Lutala was accused of terrorism, whether it is true or false, only god knows, but even if it is true, how can the action of a single boy provoke the demolition of a particular religion.
21. Do you know that the war between America and Iraq was a religious war? That was why the whole world condemned George Bush for he accused Iraq falsely, vandalized and devastated Iraq only to discover that there is nothing like nuclear development. Now, they are threatening North Korea. President Kim Yon said that he was prepared for them. They shrunk.
22. Does it mean America does not have nuclear weapons? If America does not have one, who then will have? You see, it is “divide and rule” system; destroy the former and establish the latter; destroy the first son and establish the second; kill Absalom and install Solomon. If Absalom was alive, Solomon would not have smelt the king’s throne; mother or no mother. I am coming to something.
7 And these are the days of the years of Abraham's life which he lived, an hundred threescore and fifteen years.
8 Then Abraham gave up the ghost, and died in a good old age, an old man, and full of years; and was gathered to his people.
9 And his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which is before Mamre. KJV
Then Abraham died, at the ripe old age of 175, and his sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Mach-pelah near Mamre, in the field Abraham had purchased from Ephron the son of Zohar, the Hethite, where Sarah, Abraham’s wife was buried. Amen.